Saturday, March 1, 2008

World's Biggest Ball of Yarn

I had made a shawl ages ago with my gargantuan size 50 knitting needles and although I loved all the yarns I had combined (I used a different yarn every row), I didn't like the end result. I can't even say why, I just didn't. So last night I frogged it. That was awful lots of fun.

I tied the ends together loosely so I could make a ball - I'll just watch ahead so I can weave in the ends as I go. I'm making (drum roll please) another scarf, yes, but this will be a Springtime Scarf! Most of the yarn is light in weight. I have no idea how this is going to turn out. This should be interesting. Those are size 10 needles.





All greens and pinks - one of my favorite color combinations. There is a bunch of different textures deeper within the ball. I'll take shots as I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment