Saturday, May 19, 2007

This is fun

and easier than i had expected. I completed my first tea towel but forget to take pics before i gifted it. Here is my progress on the second tea towel. Please pardon the wrinkles.





It's from my Stitch-it Kit by the Sublime Stitcher Jenny Hart. The kit is great - came with a basic collection of everything you need to get going. I have purchased more floss in muted colors for this towel.

This is what it looks like after ironing from a transfer before stitching anything on it. Probably kinda hard to see here, but i purposely ironed them lightly so there's less chance of showing under the floss.



Mr. Biddles was relaxing after watching the birds intently for a while.




I like this shot - he was just noticing the dangly cord on my camera. He's kinda like "barooo?"

No comments:

Post a Comment